OSF Legacy of Hope
Legacy of Hope planned giving for OSF Healthcare Foundation offers many benefits when you choose to fulfill your philanthropic goals through intentional estate planning. As you explore the helpful resources provided by Legacy of Hope, please know there are additional resources and information available at www.osflegacyofhope.org. Intentional estate planning and directed gifting allows our voices to be heard for generations to come.
A charitable bequest is one of the easiest ways you can leave a lasting impact. A bequest may be made in your will or trust directing a specific gift.
Benefits of a Bequest:
- Receive estate tax charitable deductions.
- Lessen the burden of taxes on your family.
- Leave a lasting legacy.
*Please contact your CPA or Tax Advisor for individual guidance.
- Gift a percentage of your estate.
- Gift a specific dollar amount of assets.
- Gift from the balance or residue of your estate.
- Bequest of retirement assets through designation of beneficiaries to part or all of your retirement accounts leaving a tax free donation to the charity. Primary and/or contingent beneficiary designation may be selected. To establish a directed giving account, complete the account worksheet and submit. A Financial Advisor from Chapin Davis will phone you upon receipt of your submission to guide you through the steps. (Worksheet coming soon)
The online will planner is designed to help you gather the information your attorney will need to plan for your future.